Cotton Storage House
Built by the Stein family ca. 1920, this cotton storage house consists of sixteen pie - shaped rooms. The building was used by local planters to temporarily store their hand-picked cotton before it was moved to the adjacent Stein gin by means of a sucker system. It is among the few remaining examples of a "round" barn built in the late 19th-early 20th century.