top of page

Wilson Memorial

The Cottonwood Church was first built around 1880 on land bought from the Clarks. The cemetery is still located in that area. A new larger church was built in 1905 and the original church taken own. Services were held once a month in those days. We don’t have details of the early days because the church records were burned in a fire in 1925. ~ Louisiana UMC

bottom of page